The Demand Draft details are as follows:
2. Two papers are allowed with full registration and one paper is allowed with student registration.
3. Instructions for preparing and submitting camera-ready paper.
||In favour of
||Oriental Bank of Commerce
Revise the manuscript according to reviewers’ comments and proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no further revision. Please prepare a camera ready manuscript with maximum page limit of 6, A4 size pages without author biography at the end of the paper.
For IEEE conference template, Click here
Add the appropriate ‘Copyright Notice’ to the bottom of the first page of your source document as foot note. Copyright notice to be added is given below.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-8962-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-8962-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-4673-8962-4/16/$31.00 ©2016 IEEE
Before submitting your camera ready paper, please have it checked at www.pdf-express.org/plus
for IEEE PDF eXpress compatibility.
- Use Conference ID: 39096XP.
- If you do not have an IEEE PDF eXpress account, you need to create one by using your mail id.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Information on how to prepare source files for PDF eXpress is available in the link below:
Without the copyright form, the paper will NOT be published in IEEE Xplore. Please follow these instructions step by step in this regard:
- Please download the copyright form in MSWORD from
- Please ‘TYPE’ the relevant details like ‘Paper Title’, ‘Complete List of Authors’.
- Take printout after typing the details.
- In the place provided for ‘Signature’, one of the authors needs to sign and write his / her name. Put the date as well.
- Scan duly signed form to create PDF. Your scanned copy file name should be: Copyright_Paper_No_XXX (where XXX is your original paper number when you submitted your manuscript through Easychair).
Prepare a zip file containing:
- Final IEEE PDF eXpress converted/verified paper. The file name should be: Final_Manuscript_Paper_No_XXX (where XXX is your original paper number when you submitted your manuscript through Easychair)
- Scanned Copyright form with file name: Copyright_Paper_No_XXX.
- Final word file if you are using MSWORD.
- The ZIP file should be named: Paper_No_XXX.zip
Send (by email) the ZIP file as prepared in Step 5 with file name – Paper_No_XXX.zip to
We will get back to you after receiving ZIP file by either confirming everything to be in place or highlighting any issues in your file.
The deadline for sending camera-ready papers along with copyright form is 21st
It is mandatory for the paper to be presented in the conference so as to make it available on IEEE Xplore.